What a waste of value!
There are more people living on the planet than ever before, and today each of us consumes more resources than ever. You don’t have to be a scientist to understand that our planet, our economy and our societies will suffer seriously if we carry on like this. The circular economy offers a profitable opportunity to move away from resource-intensive processes, maximising the use of existing assets, creating new revenue streams and preserving natural capital.
“If we transform our global economy to one where waste and pollution are eliminated, products and materials are reused and nature is regenerated, we can: Cut material use by 28% and greenhouse gas emissions by 39%”
(The Circularity Gap Report, 2022)
• Reduced dependency on raw materials
• Growth potential through new markets and new business models
• Improved competitiveness
• Improved access to funding and finance
• Cost reduction through increased efficiency
• Increased resilience
• Increased visibility and company reputation
You can make a change. Let’s get started!