Energy Business Meetings at OMC 2023, Ravenna (Italy), hybrid
Promos Italia – Ravenna Chamber of commerce is organising the 6th edition of a brokerage event dedicated to the Oil & Gas and Energy industry in the framework of OMC 2023 – Med Energy Conference and Exhibition (Ravenna, Italy).
The focus of OMC 2023 is: ” Reshaping the Energy Industry: Action for Transition “. During 30 years of activity, OMC has supported the evolution of the oil & gas and offshore business, by offering oil and gas professionals an ideal arena for discussion on research and development, technology achievements, and future challenges in the energy sector. In recent years, this biennial event has started approaching other forms of energy, from renewables, energy efficiency, low carbon economy to circular economy in order to increase the awareness about the complementarity of all energy sources. The new OMC, now renamed OMC Med Energy Conference and Exhibition, aims at facilitating an alliance among the traditional oil & gas and sustainable energy sectors, and it is worldwide recognized as the leading meeting point of the offshore and energy industry. Through pre-arranged b2b meetings, exhibitors and visitors will have the opportunity to meet potential business and technology partners concerning both oil & gas and renewable energy industries and the related services.
• The on-site b2b meetings will take place during the OMC exhibition, from 24 to 26 October 2023 in Ravenna (Italy).
• The online meetings will take place on 30 October 2023. Participation in the b2b event and visiting the exhibition are free of charge. Registration until 24 Oct. 2023.
companies (both exhibitors and visitors) and all relevant professionals interested in the energy sector, including Renewables, Oil&Gas, Offshore industries and related services
Main topics / Industry sectors:
• Renewables & Power generation
• Oil & Gas operators / Exploration & Production
• Drilling and Completions
• Offshore platforms
• Process equipment / Facilities
• Valves / Actuators / Pumps / Piping
• Electrical products and services
• Marine Equipment & Services
• Automation / Digitalization / IT
• Health / Safety / Environment (HSE)
• Transportation / Logistics